Friday 20 March 2015

Wedding Jewellery

Pearl Jewellery
This week I have been busy increasing my wedding range, after being asked for Pearl necklaces a few times, slap my wrist for not getting onto it sooner!
PearlE pearlN pearlB

I already have a range of tiaras and hair facinators, to give you an idea for your big day, but I mainly do these bespoke to order, working with brides, the design they want.
The jewellery I have made this week are in my usual silver shape and spiral designs, with either freshwater or glass (immitation) pearls, of course I can source other pearls and everything can be made in sterling silver too.
The silver plated and immitation pearl designs make this range very affordable on a day when there is so much else to think about.  The silver shapes make these pieces very unique and contemporary, after all you want all the heads in the Church to turn and take in every part of your big day.
Check out my pearl range, if you would like something made especially for you, dont hesitate to contact me to discuss your bespoke order.

No comments:

Post a Comment