Friday 20 March 2015

Getting Ready for a busy Season

Getting Ready
With the weather finally looking on the up, I am feeling positive and getting ready for a busy summer season of trading.  I spend most my evenings twiddling wire making shapes, but none of the family appreciate it when I hammer, so with the Easter holidays over and the children back at school, I have been free to make as much noise as I like!
Having had two weeks to make hundreds of spirals, it certainly was "Hammer Time" this afternoon.  I think I got through about 500 this afternoon, but I probably have another 500 to go.  And then as I have also been making loads of different coloured daisies, I will need to spend a bit of time putting them together as bracelets and necklaces.
extra shapes 003
Its a fiddly job and I tend to have no index finger nail left!
Markets I am attending over the next couple of weeks include Hemyock Village Market on Sat 20th, Honiton Market on Tue 23rd, Tiverton Pannier Market on Fri 26th, Taunton BHBA on Sat 27th and Uffculme Show on Bank holiday Mon 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment