Friday 20 March 2015

Hair!

Hair
For as long as I can remember Mark has dared me and for the last ten years I have wanted to! But never really dared go any other colour except blonde (well maybe a couple of dodgy attempts of going a bit ginger!! which were BAD!)
The great thing about being self employed means we can have a bit of fun and not get pulled into the bosses office to remind us of our errors and how we are not "good for business" well I say stick it to all those bosses, cos I'm my own boss and I fancied a change and in my case it might actually be good for business!
And a change I have made!!
Next weekend we have got our big festival of the year - Watchet Music Festival in Minehead, we will be there for 4 days of musical fun and by golly we wanted to join in!!  Not only will I be wearing one of Marks paintings (as a t-shirt) but I will also be going with purple hair, yes you heard right - PURPLE hair!
After 38 years of being boring old blonde I wanted a change and whilst stood in a shop in front of an array of dyes, Mark said "I dare you".
20130817_192835
Just before the deed was done!
So after lots (and lots) of giggling I did it and before I knew it there was no going back! Mark even joined in and did his sidies!!  So now I will match our table cloths for our stand!!
20130818_091354
I still walk past a mirror and say "OMG!" But actually I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment