Friday 20 March 2015

Christmas 2012

Wow I have been sooooo busy!!
Over the past few weeks I have been sifting through over 900 photos of products and loaded up on to the website over 400 new products including loads and loads of new jewellery designs.  All this has been done in time for Christmas, which is now fast approaching us in less than 70 days!! I hope my website (now with nearly 1000 items!!) will make a great one stop shop for you to buy all your unique handmade Christmas gifts made by local West Country Craft makers.
As well as being in the shop I will also be attending lots of craft fairs in the area (please click here to find out where I will be and when), but if you dont want to leave the comfort of your own home and venture out in to the non stop rain we have had all summer, dont worry because everything that is available in the shop is also NOW online.

No comments:

Post a Comment