Friday 20 March 2015

Changes

Over the last week I have been making big changes to the way you use the shop, and it is still ongoing. (At the time of writing this I still have the earrings and a bit of Marks art work to sort out). Including all new photographs.
Rather than having lots of listings with the same stone and different silver shapes I have tried to put them under one listing, you can now use the drop down option box to change the silver shapes. You can also use the option box to say if you want it made in silver plated or sterling silver wire. This way you can create your own bespoke order for me to make just for you.
Please bear with me while I am making these changes, I should be finished by the middle of next week. As I have removed all the seperate Sterling pages now and I haven't completed the earrings section if you do want some earrings in sterling, please email me to do an order over the phone, until it is complete.
Thank you, I hope you enjoy using the new look shop.
Tammy
blue df

No comments:

Post a Comment