Friday 20 March 2015

Marks Painting this month

What's Mark been up to this month?
Mark has been busy this month producing 5 new paintings.  Sometimes I wonder where his inspiration comes from, he is completing some fantastic work at the moment, its colourful, intricate, yet bold, I think its great, but then I am a little biast!
He decided I needed a better banner for my stand, as my printed version was just a bit dull, and came up with this!
TandM Arts and Crafts
Its fab, its now mounted in a gold gilt frame, I can either attach it to a table with clamps or have it hanging up behind me, depending on my set up for the day.  I have used it a few times now and its certainly getting me noticed!  He can do commissions on a similar theme, if your after something a bit different, contact us to discuss it. Prices start at £100.
We then decided we needed to give our stand even more of a "wow" factor, something that would make people see us from the other side of a field and say "I wanna go to that stand!"
So after pondering about ideas and then standing in an art supply shop and pondering some more over different sized canvases, we came up with the idea to have two long canvases on each leg of the gazebo (weather permitting) to face out to the crowd, so we could be seen!
gazebo leg
We just got one to start with to see how it looked, but now he needs to do the other one!!
It measures approximately 50x16" and will be available to buy at £400.
We have three 3 day events over the next couple of months and I truley believe we are going to look great!
Mark never wonders too far, from his love of trees and although he keeps saying he is ready to move on from the "Tree of Life" theme, every now and again another one pops up! Or in this case two.  These are just small tho, just 5x7" stretched canvas, can be sold as a pair or seperatley for just £20 each, or we will be doing prints and greeting cards.
12
His last painting this month (I'm only saying "last" this month, because I dont think he will finish the next one of hot air balloons by Sunday!) is completely different, its in an Aboriginal style and tells the story of a sunrise over a landscape.
Sunrise comp
20x16" £150 for the original or prints and greeting cards are available to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment