Friday 20 March 2015

The New Holsworthy Shop

Things are progressing well in Holsworthy. I collected the keys on Monday and after a moment of jubilation and realisation, I cracked open the tin of white paint I had come armed with, within 2 days I had transformed the dull dirty looking magnolia space into a clean bright space. However it take a moment to get used to the spectators that walked past the full length window down one side, although most people were admiring Rowan my dog rather than my skill with a roller!
I am now working on my shelving units and counter, I aim by the end of the week to have all the fittings in place. Then next week I can concentrate on moving house! we are moving from Crackington Haven to Bridgerule so that we can be closer to the shop.
Then it will be back into the shop on Monday 31st to recieve the stock deliveries from the local producers ready for opening on Wednesday 2nd November.
I will then have a grand opening on Friday 4th November with Councillor Barry Parsons doing me the honour of "cutting the ribbon".
It would be great if you could pop by the shop and see what we have to offer, it will be a great place to get unique Christmas presents for all your family and friends.
See you there.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment